Thursday, June 13, 2013

27 Years of Bliss and 16 Days to Launch

Tomorrow is my 27th Wedding Anniversary.  I am such a lucky man. But, I think you can tell that from her picture. 



I am sure that I am not unique in saying that it is hard to imagine that 27 years have gone by.  In a way, I do have some reasons.  I spent 6 years, mostly away from home while in the Navy, then 4 years of full time college while working full time (2nd and 3rd shift);  All while Kat managed to raise 2 daughters (with some help from me).  So, in that respect, we lost 10 years, which is really quite tragic.  Our goal is to recover some of that lost time.  

 As we are now 16 days from going on the road.  It is a good time to reflect on how fortunate I am to have such a dedicated wife that puts up with my quirks and overall male sloppiness.  I love you Kat.  

Until next time - Kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment